P.O. Box 462
Branford, CT United States 06405-0462
Telephone: (203) 824-1827
Contact: Liza Janssen Petra, Exec. Dir.; Patricia Bloomquist, Secy.
Purpose and Activities
The Branford Community Foundation seeks to preserve and promote the improvement of the quality of life in the Branford community for the benefit of all its inhabitants, and to preserve and promote the improvement and beautification of all public areas of the Branford community.
The grantmaker has identified the following area(s) of interest:
Grants to Individuals Program
Scholarships to high school seniors and other support to residents of Branford, CT.
Visit foundation web site for Preliminary Application Form and guidelines
Application form required.
Applicants should submit the following:
1. Copy of IRS Determination Letter
2. Name, address and phone number of organization
3. Listing of additional sources and amount of support
4. Detailed description of project and amount of funding requested
5. Qualifications of key personnel
6. Copy of current year’s organizational budget and/or project budget
7. Signature and title of chief executive officer
8. Listing of board of directors, trustees, officers and other key people and their affiliations
9. How project will be sustained once grantmaker support is completed
10. Results expected from proposed grant
11. Contact person
12. Brief history of organization and description of its mission
13. Copy of most recent annual report/audited financial statement/990
Initial approach: Submit Preliminary Application Form
Copies of proposal: 3
Board meeting date(s): Monthly
Deadline(s): Mar. 31, June 30, Sept. 30 and Dec. 31